Zimbabwe’s President Robert Mugabe has rejected calls from the UN to implement gay rights in his country. He said that upholding human rights is the obligation of all member states, but vehemently rejected the imposition of what he called new rights for gay marriage that have been advocated elsewhere in the world.
Sep 29, 2015
Shadow chancellor said a Labour government would aggressively balance the books in power.
Sep 28, 2015
Watch Obama, Putin address UN General Assembly LIVE; US, Russian leaders to meet over Syria, Ukraine [VIDEO]
Modi at Facebook Townhall: 'Internet, technology important for governance'; PM gets emotional about mother
- Researcher urges people to prepare for earthquake measuring 8M on Richter scale
- BJP will announce alliance in Tamil Nadu soon, says Ravi Shankar Prasad
- Don't miss: Twitter went nuts after India snubs Pakistan handshake offer at Kulbhushan Jadhav hearing [VIDEO]
- Indian-origin couple found dead with gunshot wounds in Texas apartment
- Aero India 2019: Missing man flypast honours Surya Kiran pilot Sahil Gandhi on Day 1