US Republican presidential hopeful Jeb Bush vowed on 20 July to cut government spending and more tightly limit lawmakers connections with lobbyists if he reaches the White House, part of an attempt to separate himself from a large pack of Republican rivals.
Jul 21, 2015
Islamic States Yemen branch claimed responsibility for a car blast outside a mosque used by the Houthi group on 20 July that police sources and medics said killed five people and wounded seven others.
Jul 21, 2015
British Prime Minister David Cameron defended the landmark Iran nuclear agreement saying it was better than the alternative but said western powers would remain tough on Tehran over its close ties with Syrias Bashar al-Assad and its support to Houthi rebels in Yemen.
Jul 20, 2015
Control over Delhi Police: Justice Katju Takes on CM Arvind Kejriwal, Asks 'Who is he Trying to Befool'
- How did Sachin Pilot and Sara Abdullah meet? A love story that goes beyond religion and politics
- Mysterious UFO spotted near SpaceX dragon before interruption in live feed
- Thanjavur Temple case: Relief for Art of Living after Madras HC recognises permission for event
- India's death penalty problem: Speed up executions or rethink on judicial murder?
- From luxury yachts to fancy watches, Vijay Mallya no longer owns fabled assets