Zimbabwe’s President Robert Mugabe has rejected calls from the UN to implement gay rights in his country. He said that upholding human rights is the obligation of all member states, but vehemently rejected the imposition of what he called new rights for gay marriage that have been advocated elsewhere in the world.
Sep 29, 2015
Shadow chancellor said a Labour government would aggressively balance the books in power.
Sep 28, 2015
Watch Obama, Putin address UN General Assembly LIVE; US, Russian leaders to meet over Syria, Ukraine [VIDEO]
Modi at Facebook Townhall: 'Internet, technology important for governance'; PM gets emotional about mother
- Student answers exam the epic way, with due references to Baahubali, KGF; goes viral
- Pawan Kalyan's Jana Sena announces 3rd list for Lok Sabha elections in Andhra Pradesh
- Horrifying video! Muslim family in Gurugram beaten up with iron rods by 40 men
- Female teacher in TN arrested for sexually abusing students; husband provides evidence
- Who is Pramod Sawant? Meet Manohar Parrikar's successor and new Goa Chief Minister