Britain reopened its embassy in Tehran on Sunday 23 August, a striking signal of how Western ties with Iran have thawed since protesters stormed the compound nearly four years ago. Foreign Secretary Philip Hammond held a news conference with his Iranian counterpart Mohammad Javad Zarif.
Aug 24, 2015
NSA Talks Cancelled? No Talks if Pakistan Does Not Respect Simla, Ufa Agreement, Sushma Swaraj Tells Sartaj Aziz
EXCLUSIVE: Republic CEO tells IBTimes UK that Corbyn could provide strong voice against UK monarchy.
Aug 21, 2015
Sri Lanka Election: Ranil Wickremesinghe Sworn in as Prime Minister After Historic Win Against Rajapaksa
- Pulwama attack: Who Was Adil Dar? A school dropout who vowed to avenge Masood Azhar's nephew killings [Video]
- Depressed techie jumps to death from 13th floor in Bengaluru IT park
- Another pay hike for central govt employees before Lok Sabha elections 2019?
- CAG: Delivery schedule in 2016 Rafale contract better by one month
- J&K IED blast: At least 40 CRPF personnel killed in deadliest terror attack since 2016 Uri attack