North Korea will pursue its defensive nuclear programme as long as it feels threatened by the United States, its UN disarmament envoy in Geneva said on 13 August.
Aug 14, 2015
69th Independence Day: Pak PM Nawaz Sharif, President Hussain Refrain from Attacking India; Will PM Modi Reciprocate?
Japan PM Shinzo Abe Invokes Past Apology in WWII Statement ; 'Nothing New', Say Chinese, South Korean Media
Modi UAE Visit: Indian PM to Visit Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque in Abu Dhabi, Address Indians in Dubai; Where to Watch LIVE
- India's death penalty problem: Speed up executions or rethink on judicial murder?
- Astronomer captures UFO flying above moon's surface; alien debate on (VIDEO)
- Mumbai hospital fire: Death toll rises to 8; ESIC Kamgar Hospital operated without fire NOC
- How did Sachin Pilot and Sara Abdullah meet? A love story that goes beyond religion and politics
- 20,000 teenage pregnancies reported in Tamil Nadu in last 10 months