Ratan Tata has been named by the Israel Police in their recommendation to indict Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu in corruption cases related to a project to make a cheap car.
Feb 15, 2018
Why has Ratan Tata figured in Israel Police's recommendation to indict Benjamin Netanyahu, and is Nano involved?
- Throwback: Vivek Oberoi called Aishwarya Rai 'plastic heart', remembered how he was 'outcasted overnight'
- OnePlus offer you simply can't refuse: OnePlus 6T available on Amazon with 70% buyback value guarantee
- Sofia Hayat says Rohit Sharma kissed her in their first meeting, reveals more intimate details
- I would like to gift a pack of condoms to Ranbir Kapoor: Deepika Padukone [Throwback]
- Poonam Pandey opens up on leaked sex-video; says friend played 'stupid prank'