CJI Ranjan Gogoi lambasted petitioner ML Sharma for filing a frivolous plea challenging Centre's decision to scrap provisions of Article 370.
Aug 16, 2019
Flood-hit villages of Karnataka will be renamed after contributors of over Rs 10 crore: CM Yediyurappa
- Breaking: Major fire breaks out at dosa eatery in Bengaluru's Basavanagudi; no casualties reported
- Young Kashmiri militants willing to turn new leaf get rewarded | Details
- US has cloaked bomber jets made using alien technology, proves UFO hunter with picture
- Indian Army captures Chinese PLA soldier in Ladakh; important docs recovered
- Schools reopen: Parents, here are guidelines issued by state govt to schools | Details inside