The CAG report has exposed fault lines in India's defence capabilities along the border of Sikkim.
Jul 28, 2017
Sikkim standoff: CAG says Rs 4,000 crore IAF defence system 4 years late, and missiles are deficient and standing idle!
Touched by Swaraj's response, a woman from Pakistan praised the minister and said, Pakistan would have changed had she been the Prime Minister of her country.
Jul 28, 2017
12 hours ago
- Pakistan 'deeply disappointed' after India calls off foreign ministers' meet in New York
- Infosys partners with Google for developing cloud transformation, migration services
- Twitter bug may have compromised messages of 3 million users
- Morphed image of Modi in a skullcap posted on social media; case filed against Facebook user
- Bigg Boss Tamil 2 elimination: Balaji evicted; Aishwarya, Vijayalakshmi, Yashika, Riythivka still in danger zone
- Truth about Brad Pitt & Jennifer Aniston's 'second chance at love'
- Batti Gul Meter Chalu full HD movie leaked online; free download likely to affect box office collection
- Bigg Boss Malayalam elimination live updates: Mohanlal asks the nominees to stand up
- Bigg Boss Telugu 2 eliminations live updates: Nani warns Tanish that he would get jailed if he does the same out of the show.