Ratan Tata has been named by the Israel Police in their recommendation to indict Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu in corruption cases related to a project to make a cheap car.
Feb 15, 2018
Why has Ratan Tata figured in Israel Police's recommendation to indict Benjamin Netanyahu, and is Nano involved?
- Shah Rukh Khan's Don 3: Why has Priyanka Chopra been replaced?
- Hansika Motwani's private and two-piece swimsuit pictures leaked? [Photos]
- Prabhas to contest MLA election on BJP ticket? Krishnam Raju to be AP's new Governor?
- Why Gigi Hadid is hopeful of having a strong relationship with Zayn Malik
- RRR movie satellite rights sold: SS Rajamouli film beats Rajinikanth's 2.0 with big margin