Maggie Pagano talks to Edmund Shing and Stefan Stern about the implications the election results will have on the economy, the union and the UKs EU membership.
May 8, 2015
As well as huge buying huge theres a number of likely mid-cap takeover targets out there.
Apr 28, 2015
Greek Finance Minister Yanis Varoufakis said on 24 April that talks with his euro zone peers had improved over the past few weeks.
Apr 24, 2015
Tens of thousands of Brazilian workers have taken the latest hit in the multi-billion dollar corruption scandal involving state oil company Petrobras
Apr 21, 2015
- SC grants bail to P Chidambaram in INX media case, to remain in Tihar jail in ED custody
- Reliance Jio prepaid plans with unlimited calls: New 'All-in-One' plans explained
- Black Shark 2 price in India generously slashed by up to 20,000 for limited time
- WhatsApp brings exciting new feature exclusively for iPhone users
- IBTimes Exclusive: CEO of 100-year-old accounting institute shares golden tips for finance professionals
- Is India the new China? Sitharaman eyes blueprint for firms fleeing trade war
- Infosys techies accuse CEO, CFO of unethical practices
- Can India tide over economic crisis that may be worse than the 2008 recession?
- FTA with the US? How close is India to clinching the all-important trade deal?