Jordan and Israel signed an agreement on 26 February to go ahead with a World Bank-sponsored project to build a desalination plant in the Gulf of Aqaba and a pipeline linking the Red Sea with the Dead Sea.
Feb 27, 2015
Rail Budget 2015: Railways to See ₹8.5 Lakh Crore Investment over Next Five Years, Says Rail Minister
- SC grants bail to P Chidambaram in INX media case, to remain in Tihar jail in ED custody
- Reliance Jio prepaid plans with unlimited calls: New 'All-in-One' plans explained
- Black Shark 2 price in India generously slashed by up to 20,000 for limited time
- WhatsApp brings exciting new feature exclusively for iPhone users
- IBTimes Exclusive: CEO of 100-year-old accounting institute shares golden tips for finance professionals
- Is India the new China? Sitharaman eyes blueprint for firms fleeing trade war
- Infosys techies accuse CEO, CFO of unethical practices
- Can India tide over economic crisis that may be worse than the 2008 recession?
- FTA with the US? How close is India to clinching the all-important trade deal?