As well as huge buying huge theres a number of likely mid-cap takeover targets out there.
Apr 28, 2015
Greek Finance Minister Yanis Varoufakis said on 24 April that talks with his euro zone peers had improved over the past few weeks.
Apr 24, 2015
Tens of thousands of Brazilian workers have taken the latest hit in the multi-billion dollar corruption scandal involving state oil company Petrobras
Apr 21, 2015
The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge are expecting the birth of their second child any day now. The birth of a brother or sister for Prince George will of course delight the royal family and the nation, but the safe arrival of the new baby will also give a boost to the UK economy.
Apr 17, 2015
13 minutes ago
- Maha Shivratri 2020: Thousands of devotees throng Shiva temples across country to offer prayers
- Westinghouse set to sign pact with NPCIL for nuclear reactors during Trump visit
- Who is Amulya Leona, 19-year-old who chanted 'Pakistan Zindabad' at anti-CAA protest?
- Bhoot Part One - The Haunted Ship critics review and rating: Vicky Kaushal's film falls flat, fails to impress
- Here's how badly coronavirus outbreak has impacted global trade
- Indian economic revival likely to be shallow: Moody's lowers GDP growth rate to 5.4% for 2020
- HSBC layoffs 2020: London-based bank to axe up to 35,000 jobs in massive overhaul
- Microsoft's third R&D hub in India creates jobs for 'thousands of engineers'
- J&K attracts Rs 670 crore investment ahead of investor summit: Toyota, Oracle show interest