Jordan and Israel signed an agreement on 26 February to go ahead with a World Bank-sponsored project to build a desalination plant in the Gulf of Aqaba and a pipeline linking the Red Sea with the Dead Sea.
Feb 27, 2015
Rail Budget 2015: Railways to See ₹8.5 Lakh Crore Investment over Next Five Years, Says Rail Minister
- Kareena Kapoor Khan reveals how she broke up with Shahid Kapoor during Jab We Met shooting
- Has Christian born-Amala Paul converted to Hinduism?
- Pawan Kalyan's 29th movie and Jr NTR's 30th: Which one would Trivikram Srinivas take up first?
- Swine flu (H1N1) alert in Bengaluru: Causes, symptoms, prevention and treatment
- Indian economic revival likely to be shallow: Moody's lowers GDP growth rate to 5.4% for 2020
- HSBC layoffs 2020: London-based bank to axe up to 35,000 jobs in massive overhaul
- Here's how badly coronavirus outbreak has impacted global trade
- J&K attracts Rs 670 crore investment ahead of investor summit: Toyota, Oracle show interest
- Microsoft's third R&D hub in India creates jobs for 'thousands of engineers'