EU finance ministers agreed the details of a €315bn (£224bn, $338bn) investment plan on 10 March to help revive the European economy without piling up more debt, and now aim to get the first projects going by the end of the year.
Mar 10, 2015
Union Budget 2015: 'India is about to take off,' Says Jaitley Delivering His Maiden Full-Year Budget Focused On Growth
- IBTimes Exclusive: CEO of 100-year-old accounting institute shares golden tips for finance professionals
- Is India the new China? Sitharaman eyes blueprint for firms fleeing trade war
- Infosys techies accuse CEO, CFO of unethical practices
- Can India tide over economic crisis that may be worse than the 2008 recession?
- Galaxy care becomes first hospital in the world to ACQUIRE THE VERSIUS SURGICAL ROBOTIC SYSTEM