Pound sterling has hit its highest level against other major world currencies for over seven years.
May 27, 2015
Google Launches Free-to-Download 'Google My Business' App to Bring 20 Million Indian SMEs online by 2017
The European Union risks pricing itself out of the global economy by excessive regulation, Chancellor of the Exchequer, George Osborne said on Wednesday (20 May), making the case for reforms in the bloc ahead of a referendum on whether Britain remains a member.
May 21, 2015
Japan said on Wednesday (20 May) the countrys economy expanded at its fastest pace in a year in January-March but growth was inflated by inventory as business investment failed to gather momentum, keeping alive expectations for more monetary stimulus later this year.
May 20, 2015
HSBC is offering first sub-1% mortgage with an initial rate of 0.99% on its two-year discount special mortgage.
May 19, 2015
- IBTimes Exclusive: CEO of 100-year-old accounting institute shares golden tips for finance professionals
- Is India the new China? Sitharaman eyes blueprint for firms fleeing trade war
- Infosys techies accuse CEO, CFO of unethical practices
- How will the Brexit deal affect large Indian corporate investors in the UK?
- Galaxy care becomes first hospital in the world to ACQUIRE THE VERSIUS SURGICAL ROBOTIC SYSTEM