Latest Auto news
Mahindra & Mahindra plans to become fully electric ready by further investing in its Chakan plant for the manufacture of EVs, e-motor, controller, battery pack and other electric vehicle components for multiple mobility applications.
Jun 1, 2018
Maruti Suzuki is the largest carmaker in India with nearly 50 percent market share. The Indo-Japanese company has been ranked ninth according to the global brand value auto list by BrandZ.
May 30, 2018
Salman Khan brutally trolled for turning Anant Ambani's background dancer at Isha Ambani's sangeet ceremony7 hours ago
- Royal Enfield Interceptor, Continental GT 650 accessories with price revealed
- Jeep Compass Trailhawk India launch; more details of off-road special variant out
- 2019 Bajaj Pulsar 150 spotted; to get Anti-lock Braking System (ABS), cosmetic updates
- Mahindra Marazzo shines in Global NCAP crash test with 4-star safety rating
- Honda X-Blade ABS launched at Rs 87,776; priced on par with rival Suzuki Gixxer ABS