Latest Auto news
Toyota Kirloskar Motor launched Yaris sedan in India as the rival to Honda City and Maruti Suzuki Ciaz on May 18. Despite being offered only in the petrol engine variant, the B-segment sedan seems to have got an overwhelming start.
May 21, 2018
Toyota Kirloskar Motor has announced the launch of 2018 Yaris on Friday while price and other details of the sedan were revealed in April. The B-segment sedan is pitted against Honda City while it gets only petrol engine option.
May 19, 2018
29 minutes ago
- Donald and Melania Trump do not regularly exchange gifts for Christmas
- Thousands of women from Myanmar, Laos, Vietnam trafficked and sold as brides in China
- Indians consider their work 'useless' more than any others in the world: Study
- Royal Enfield sales drop 6% in November 2018; instant Jawa Motorcycles impact?
- Honda X-Blade ABS launched at Rs 87,776; priced on par with rival Suzuki Gixxer ABS
- Kia Motors India gifts Niro EV, Niro Hybrid, and Niro Plug-in Hybrid to Andhra Pradesh government
- Mahindra Marazzo shines in Global NCAP crash test with 4-star safety rating
- Nissan Kicks SUV India launch nears; production starts at Chennai plant
- 2019 Bajaj Pulsar 150 spotted; to get Anti-lock Braking System (ABS), cosmetic updates