Latest Auto news
Rolls-Royce Phantom 8th-gen launched in India: Ready to splash Rs 9.5 crore for the pinnacle of luxury?
Tata Motors has already showcased the Nexon AMT variant at the recently concluded Auto Expo 2018.
Feb 21, 2018
The AMT in the Tata Nexon will be a six-speed unit and it will have creep mode function and hill assist.
Feb 20, 2018
- World Cup for the underdogs: Twitter reacts as Japan stun Colombia to clinch historic win in Russia
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9: China, South Korea-exclusive variant will leave others envious
- Fifa World Cup 2018: Egypt vs Russia live stream, TV guide and team news
- You can no longer book Uber from Google Maps on Android for reasons unknown
- 2018 Ducati Multistrada 1260 India launch date revealed; tourer will take on Triumph Tiger 1200
- KTM 390 Adventure India launch confirmed in 2019; to rival BMW G 310 GS, Royal Enfield Himalayan
- Suzuki Burgman Street 125 bookings start; maxi-scooter launch soon
- Royal Enfield reveals three custom bikes- Lock Stock, Rohini and Interceptor
- 2018 Datsun Go, Go+ facelift India launch details revealed