Science & Health
#YellowSunday, a Congolese–led initiative, is hoping to raise funds to enable 1,000 women living in conflict and post-conflict zones in the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC) to train as nurses.
May 18, 2017
Researchers have warned that an uninhabited island in the South Pacific, one of the worlds most remote places, is one of the worst affected by pollution from plastic debris.
May 17, 2017
- Asteroid Apophis will unleash chaos on Earth on this day and in this place, conspiracy theorist predicts
- How Artificial Intelligence is going to monitor patients' mental health
- Why women dining after 6 pm risk heart disease? Study reveals
- Japan's asteroid probe heading back to earth, could hold keys of solar system formation
- SpaceX launches 60 'Starlink' satellites for cheaper global Internet