Science & Health
More than 60% of deaths in India are due to non-communicable diseases, according to a new study.
Sep 21, 2017
Richard Muller, Professor of Physics, has said that a huge asteroid can be avoided from hitting and destroying Earth.
Sep 20, 2017
Injury to a blood vessel, also known as 'dissection' in medical terms, may lead to blood supply getting blocked or reduced, causing a devastating paralytic attack or brain attack.
Sep 19, 2017
Predatory crown-of-thorns starfish, which munch coral, are naturally-occurring but have proliferated due to pollution and agricultural run-off at the struggling World Heritage-listed ecosystem. Now Australian Institute of Marine Science (AIMS) research has shown they avoid areas where the Pacific triton sea snail - also known as the giant triton - is present.
Sep 18, 2017
Cassini's last images of Saturn and its surroundings offer spectacular views of the ringed planet and its moons.
Sep 16, 2017
Cassini's last images: Spacecraft captures impact site before making final dive into Saturn's atmosphere
- New study unveils more mindblowing details about interstellar visitor Oumuamua
- Coronavirus vaccine development moving positively: Bharat Biotech CEO
- Coronavirus only tip of an iceberg; more outbreaks to follow, warns top virologist
- Who is Rajiv V. Joshi, winner of 'Inventor of the Year' award: His remarkable feats
- Coronavirus vaccine could be ready by October, Pfizer CEO claims as clinical trials underway