Science & Health
Investigators Rob Deaville and Matt Perkins walk through how they figure out the cause of death of a porpoise at Zoological Society London.
Feb 3, 2017
NASA's Juno Mission: Phenomenal Jupiter revealed in greater detail, and you too can be part of the mission!
Mars was volcanically active for at least two billion years – almost half of the Red Planet’s history. By analysing a meteorite discovered in Africa in 2012, researchers have been able to show Mars has some of the longest-lived volcanoes in the entire solar system. The 200g meteorite, Northwest Africa 7635, was found in Algeria.
Feb 2, 2017
1 day ago
- Pilots report UFO sighting off Irish coast, probe underway
- Internet and satellite blackout expected as dangerous solar storm to hit Earth on November 18
- Space to witness ice age due to dropping sunspot activity, warns NASA
- Local residents spotted UFO on same day pilots reported flying object sighting in Ireland
- Researcher issues massive earthquake alert ahead of rare planetary alignment