Science & Health
A bizarre faceless fish has been found during a voyage to one of the deepest parts of the ocean ever visited. Pulled up for the Australias eastern abyss, the strange creature is only the second specimen of the species ever to be found, the first found in 1873 in the waters off Papua New Guinea.
May 31, 2017
Eleven people were reportedly killed and many more injured when a severe storm hammered the Moscow metropolitan area on Monday, May 29, uprooting trees and stripping roofs. Thousands were left without electricity as fallen trees cut power lines.A resident in Lobnya, north of Moscow, filmed debris flying through the air from his balcony as the storm passed over.
May 30, 2017
China's new space telescope will scan Milky Way to unearth secrets that are probably still unknown to NASA
- Asteroid Apophis will unleash chaos on Earth on this day and in this place, conspiracy theorist predicts
- How Artificial Intelligence is going to monitor patients' mental health
- Why women dining after 6 pm risk heart disease? Study reveals
- Japan's asteroid probe heading back to earth, could hold keys of solar system formation
- SpaceX launches 60 'Starlink' satellites for cheaper global Internet