A new scientific study has proved that bees can learn how to complete complex goal-orientated problems. The study, undertaken by Olli J Loukola, teaches bees how to move a small ball into the centre of a ring.
Feb 24, 2017
Science & Health
From jungles in the tropics to Antarctica’s Southern Ocean, the most diverse parts of the planet are among the areas that climate change is transforming.
Feb 23, 2017
Can testosterone gel improve memory, correct anemia, increase bone density or prevent the growth of coronary artery plaque in older men with low testosterone levels? Four new studies in JAMA and JAMA Internal Medicine found improvement in some of these measures.
Feb 22, 2017
These five exoplanets are prime candidates to potentially support life. They are very likely to be rocky, and orbit in the conservative estimates for the habitable zones of their host stars. It is important to note that just because these planets are in the habitable zone, it does not necessarily mean they are home to lifeforms. Further observations will be needed to determine this for sure.
Feb 21, 2017
- Hormone-eating macrophages behind high blood pressure, finds new study
- Aliens waiting for humans in interstellar space? Harvard researcher claims so
- China's Chang'e-4 sprouts cotton plant on Moon, and now its dead
- Khardung La avalanche: 4 killed, 7 trapped under snow in Ladakh
- Existence of alien life is something we can never cover up, says NASA official