Science & Health
This video looks into Phytoplankton, the most abundant type of organism that lives in the ocean, from satellite imagery.
Sep 9, 2016
Astronomers at University of Surrey found evidence of black holes in the globular cluster NGC 6101. Using computer simulation they showed that the clusters strange appearance can be explained if stellar mass black holes are still present in the cluster. Until now it was assumed that black holes in globular clusters usually are ejected after their creation.
Sep 8, 2016
The Terzan 5 cluster could shed light on how the Milky Way was formed after an Italian-led team of astronomers found it contained two very different types of stars; some very young and some very old. The 7 billion year age gap between the two different types of stars suggests that star formation in Terzan 5 was not continuous but happened in two very distinct bursts.
Sep 7, 2016
17 minutes ago
- Skoda to steer Volkswagen's INDIA 2.0 growth plan; first car in MQB-A0-IN platform in 2020
- Virat Kohli's county no-show a lost opportunity? India captain answers question ahead of England tour
- Tamil Nadu: Over 100 students hug school teacher and cry after he gets transferred
- Iceland vs Nigeria: Fifa World Cup 2018 Group D live stream, TV listings and start time
- Mars storm update - NASA upgrades it to 'Planet Encircling'; Spells doom for Opportunity rover
- NASA accidentally exposed life on Mars? Bizarre alien figure spotted in shocking clip
- Addiction explained: Here's why the brain chooses alcohol over healthier alternatives
- Woman notices a lump moving around her face and you cannot imagine what it was
- Yoga and meditation may lead to an inflated ego, study says