Science & Health
A huge ice volcano has been discovered on Ceres, the dwarf planet that sits between Mars and Jupiter. Using imaging data from Nasaâ€™s Dawn spacecraft, a team of scientists say they have found a 4km high cryovolcano formation, which has been dubbed Ahuna Mons.
Sep 1, 2016
Michelangelo secretly painted symbols of the female anatomy on the Sistine Chapel, according to a team of researchers that used imaging software to analyse the ceiling. A team led by Deives de Campos of the UFCSPA in Brazil claims there are several representations of female anatomy. They think Michelangelo did this to spite the church as they ignored the female image and also banned human dissection for study.
Sep 1, 2016
A curious radio signal picked up by a Russian telescope is probably not a transmission from an extraterrestrial civilisation, but astronomers in California are taking a second look anyway, the SETI Institute said. A group of Russian astronomers last year detected what appeared to be a non-naturally occurring radio signal in the general location of a star system 94 light-years from Earth. SETI astronomers have spent the last two nights using an array of radio telescopes in California to study the suspect star, HD 164595, which has one known planet in orbit.
Aug 31, 2016
1 hour ago
- Meghan Markle adopts Princess Diana's nickname for Queen
- Nick Jonas-Priyanka Chopra dating: Delta Goodrem is devastated that ex-boyfriend is getting serious with Quantico actress
- Bobby Deol on dealing with tough times, self-motivation, Race 3 and his father [Video]
- Here's Matthew Hayden's advice to Virat Kohli for England tour [Exclusive]
- If nuclear war breaks out, even best case escape scenarios prove futile
- Amid Fifa 2018, UFO spotted in Russian skies triggers initial fear, turns out something else
- NASA accidentally exposed life on Mars? Bizarre alien figure spotted in shocking clip
- Scientists discover over 100 planets with possible habitable exomoons
- NASA might have found evidence of alien life on dwarf planet Ceres but not revealing much, says study