Science & Health
The great antimatter mystery solved?: Are scientists closer to discovering the secrets of antimatter?
A jet stream within the Earths molten iron core has been discovered by scientists using the latest satellite data that helps create an X-ray view of the planet. Because of the cores location under 3,000 kilometres of rock, for many years scientists have studied the Earths core by measuring the planets magnetic field – one of the few options available.The first clip shows the evolution of the magnetic field at the edge of the Earths core from 1999-2016, with the second showing changes in magnetic field at the edge of the Earths core 1590-1990.
Dec 19, 2016
Henry Heimlich, creator of the Heimlich manoeuvre dies aged 96; here's a step-by-step guide to the life-saving move
DUSU fake certificate row: Student union president can't remember his courses in Thiruvalluvar University1 hour ago
- Uttar Pradesh: Girl's father chops off her lover's genitals with pair of scissors
- Amazon-Samara Capital buy Aditya Birla Group's More retail chain for Rs 4,200 crore
- Woman's arm chopped off by father a week after inter-caste marriage in Hyderabad
- Imran pitches for SAARC summit in Pakistan in bid to meet PM Modi
- Russia to bring back to life Woolly Mammoths, many other extinct species in Jurassic Park-styled enclosure
- Not alone but planning to take 8 artists with me to moon, says Japanese billionaire
- What is Nuclear Pasta? Strongest material in the universe could be found in dead stars
- Elon Musk shows off updated Big 'Falcon' Rocket: All you need to know
- Obesity and vitamin D deficiency linked to higher risk of breast cancer, reveals study