Science & Health
A British cruise ship ran aground and damaged a coral reef near the Raja Ampat island in western Indonesia on 4 March. The 4,290-tonne Caledonian Sky, owned by Noble Caledonia, caused more than 17,000 square feet of damage. The reef is one of the world’s most diverse marine environments.
Mar 15, 2017
- Hormone-eating macrophages behind high blood pressure, finds new study
- Planetary alignment to be blamed? Magnitude 6.7 earthquake jolts Chile
- China's Chang'e-4 sprouts cotton plant on Moon, and now its dead
- Khardung La avalanche: 4 killed, 7 trapped under snow in Ladakh
- Bernard b, nearest exoplanet found; Alien life possible there, say Spanish astrophysicists