Science & Health
From jungles in the tropics to Antarctica’s Southern Ocean, the most diverse parts of the planet are among the areas that climate change is transforming.
Feb 23, 2017
Can testosterone gel improve memory, correct anemia, increase bone density or prevent the growth of coronary artery plaque in older men with low testosterone levels? Four new studies in JAMA and JAMA Internal Medicine found improvement in some of these measures.
Feb 22, 2017
These five exoplanets are prime candidates to potentially support life. They are very likely to be rocky, and orbit in the conservative estimates for the habitable zones of their host stars. It is important to note that just because these planets are in the habitable zone, it does not necessarily mean they are home to lifeforms. Further observations will be needed to determine this for sure.
Feb 21, 2017
NASA is about to reveal a discovery made beyond our solar system: Here's when and where you can watch it LIVE!
Barren Island volcano erupts again: Here's all you need to know about the only active volcano in India
7 hours ago
- Walmart raises equity holding in Flipkart to 81% after leadership upheaval
- Is anyone a 'bibliobibuli' especially these days? Shashi Tharoor asks on Twitter
- Delhi police release images of 2 suspected JeM terrorists; national capital on high alert
- US national killed in Andaman Islands for illegally entering Sentinelese tribe area
- Two gigantic asteroids heading towards earth, will have close approach today, warns NASA
- Asteroid warning: Three effective ways to protect earth from an apocalyptic space body hit
- Scientists discover identical solar sibling of Sun, could be a potential candidate to search for alien life
- Attention Elon Musk: Top science commentator Bill Nye says humans will never colonise Mars
- From NASA's study report to metallic cannonball: Five crucial signs that alien life once existed on Mars