Science & Health
Newspaper reporters beware of Xiao Nan, the first Chinese robot journalist, who wrote an article in just a second!
We can expect to see the majority of primate species driven towards extinction in the next 25-50 years, a group of 31 leading primatologists has said.
Jan 19, 2017
- Yes Bank shares dip almost 34%; record-low since market debut
- Kerala nun rape case: Jalandhar Bishop Mulakkal arrested in Kochi after intense three-day questioning
- IKEA Hyderabad in big trouble after customer finds bug in chocolate cake
- Injured Jet Airways passenger threatens to upload flight video if demands aren't met
- Russia to bring back to life Woolly Mammoths, many other extinct species in Jurassic Park-styled enclosure
- Avoiding junk food may be as difficult as quitting drugs, study says
- Octopus and Humans react the same on MDMA, display enhanced social behavior
- 12 children die in Delhi hospital in 2 weeks due to Diphtheria infection
- ISRO's PSLV-C42 launches 2 UK satellites into space making it first ever night launch