Science & Health
A British cruise ship ran aground and damaged a coral reef near the Raja Ampat island in western Indonesia on 4 March. The 4,290-tonne Caledonian Sky, owned by Noble Caledonia, caused more than 17,000 square feet of damage. The reef is one of the world’s most diverse marine environments.
Mar 15, 2017
EPA head Scott Pruitt drew criticism after stating that he didnt believe that carbon dioxide was a primary contributor to climate change.
Mar 13, 2017
- Senior Flipkart executives in job hunt overdrive after Binny Bansal's exit
- North Korea 'tests high-tech new weapon,' Kim Jong Un 'excited' about its power
- Taylor Swift travels inside suitcases carried by her security team, says Zayn Malik
- Cyclone Gaja LIVE updates: Rescue personnel on standby as storm set to reach TN coast by evening
- Pilots report UFO sighting off Irish coast, probe underway
- A doomsday asteroid could inevitably hit earth, predicts top British scientist
- Internet and satellite blackout expected as dangerous solar storm to hit Earth on November 18
- After artificial moon, China develops artificial Sun, and it is hotter than our 'real Sun'
- NASA opens up on Oumuamua, conspiracy theorists insist on alien technology angle