Science & Health
A deal brokered by 24 countries to allow the creation of a massive 600,000 sq mile marine sanctuary in the Antarctic ocean. The sanctuary will cover more than 12% of the Southern Ocean, which is home to more than 10,000 species including most of the worlds penguins, whales, seabirds, colossal squid and Antarctic tooth fish.
Oct 28, 2016
If humans could see radiowaves then this is what the night sky would look like. For the first time scientists have imaged 300,000 galaxies using a telescope deep in the Australian outback, colouring the images to make the radiowaves visible to humans.
Oct 27, 2016
Survey of the Great Barrier Reef reveals aftermath of extreme underwater heatwave over 2015 and 2016. Findings show a third of the corals in the northern third have died, with footage showing the extent of the bleaching.
Oct 26, 2016
Saifuddin Soz's comment on Kashmir's independence draws flak from BJP, Congress says not party's viewpoint33 minutes ago
- Woman notices a lump moving around her face and you cannot imagine what it was
- Mars storm update - NASA upgrades it to 'Planet Encircling'; Spells doom for Opportunity rover
- Addiction explained: Here's why the brain chooses alcohol over healthier alternatives
- Yoga and meditation may lead to an inflated ego, study says
- Rare celestial trio spotted: Photographer captures green fireball, moon and Venus in same frame