Science & Health
This doctor-cum-stand-up comedian invented low-cost medical devices for aiding people in rural India
On the 100th day of US President Donald Trumps presidency, thousands of protesters attended the Peoples Climate March in Washington to speak out against Trumps environmental policies.Trumps administration already reversed many Obama policies aimed at tackling climate change. Trump also threatened to pull out of the Paris Agreement.
Apr 29, 2017
Three-year-old Madeleine McCann went missing on 3 May 2007, when her parents left her in their holiday apartment in Praia da Luz, Portugal, to go for dinner. In the 10 years since she went missing, many theories about her disappearance have arisen. Initially, parents Kate and Gerry McCann became key suspects in the case but their suspect status was later dropped.
Apr 29, 2017
NASA's Cassini reveals mysterious features after its close tryst with Saturn & its rings! [VIDEO and PHOTOS]
Scientists have for the first time created neural networks of the developing brain in a dish. This may shed a light on how a number of neurodevelopmental diseases such as autism, arise. This is a 3D reconstruction (by iDISCO) of assembled forebrain spheroids derived from human stem cells.
Apr 27, 2017
- Hormone-eating macrophages behind high blood pressure, finds new study
- Bernard b, nearest exoplanet found; Alien life possible there, say Spanish astrophysicists
- China's Chang'e-4 sprouts cotton plant on Moon, and now its dead
- Khardung La avalanche: 4 killed, 7 trapped under snow in Ladakh
- Existence of alien life is something we can never cover up, says NASA official