Science & Health
Yellow fever, a virus carried by mosquitoes and endemic to Africa and South America, has killed thousands of brown howler monkeys since late 2016 in Brazil. Scientists are now ready to census the monkeys that remain at a reserve near the city of Caratinga to see how they can be better protected.
Mar 23, 2017
Maharashtra doctor strike: Medical Teachers' Association threatens mass resignation if demands are not fulfilled within 48 hours
5 hours ago
- Pilots report UFO sighting off Irish coast, probe underway
- Local residents spotted UFO on same day pilots reported flying object sighting in Ireland
- Space to witness ice age due to dropping sunspot activity, warns NASA
- Internet and satellite blackout expected as dangerous solar storm to hit Earth on November 18
- After artificial moon, China develops artificial Sun, and it is hotter than our 'real Sun'