Science & Health
India trails China, Nepal and Bangladesh in global healthcare index; could it dent medical tourism industry?
#YellowSunday, a Congolese–led initiative, is hoping to raise funds to enable 1,000 women living in conflict and post-conflict zones in the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC) to train as nurses.
May 18, 2017
Researchers have warned that an uninhabited island in the South Pacific, one of the worlds most remote places, is one of the worst affected by pollution from plastic debris.
May 17, 2017
- Hormone-eating macrophages behind high blood pressure, finds new study
- Not Planet X, but disc of icy bodies behind mysterious orbit beyond Neptune: Study
- Planetary alignment to be blamed? Magnitude 6.7 earthquake jolts Chile
- China's Chang'e-4 sprouts cotton plant on Moon, and now its dead
- Bernard b, nearest exoplanet found; Alien life possible there, say Spanish astrophysicists