Science & Health
World Sight Day 2016: The National Programme for Control of Blindness provides free eye checkups in New Delhi
More than 200 new craters on the Moon - 33 per cent more than predicted in current models - are identified in a new study in Nature this week. The study provides insight into the impact-cratering process as well as the rate of crater formation on the Moon. It is important when dating rock units on the Moon and other terrestrial bodies.
Oct 12, 2016
World Mental Health Day 2016: Theme and stories shared by Deepika Padukone, Anushka Sharma and Varun Dhawan
- Infant's remains with strangely mummified hand discovered, but how?
- 2000-year-old horse discovered in Pompeii: How was the animal different from modern ones
- Octopus came from space in icy meteors, says new study
- Aliens exist but in parallel universes – and we might actually see them someday
- Scientists want to CRISPR extinct Woolly Mammoths back into existence to fight global warming