Science & Health
Woman's sincere and heartbreaking description of how 'depression isn't beautiful' goes viral on Facebook
A scientist from the University of Tasmania has captured rare footage of dragon-skin ice on an expedition to the Antarctic. Institute of Marine and Antarctic Studies (IMAS) researcher Guy Williams drone video shows the rippled edges of the sea ice, which were formed by hurricane force winds. Williams witnessed the icy phenomenon on an expedition to the Ross Sea in western Antarctica.
May 11, 2017
Greig Trout is the founder of 101 Things to do When you Survive, an anti-bucket list list that saw him travel the world. Trout isnt someone you would meet now and realise that he has once suffered severe Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD). Trout is a double cancer survivor, first diagnosed at just aged seven with a stage 4 Wilms tumour, and again at aged 30 but this time with stage 2 bowel cancer. Although he fully recovered from both cancers the psychological effects and fear of the cancer returning were what really took their toll. He spoke to IBTimes UK on Mental Health Awarness Week about his experience.
May 9, 2017
14 hours ago
- Pilots report UFO sighting off Irish coast, probe underway
- Space to witness ice age due to dropping sunspot activity, warns NASA
- Local residents spotted UFO on same day pilots reported flying object sighting in Ireland
- After artificial moon, China develops artificial Sun, and it is hotter than our 'real Sun'
- Internet and satellite blackout expected as dangerous solar storm to hit Earth on November 18