Science & Health
Yellow fever, a virus carried by mosquitoes and endemic to Africa and South America, has killed thousands of brown howler monkeys since late 2016 in Brazil. Scientists are now ready to census the monkeys that remain at a reserve near the city of Caratinga to see how they can be better protected.
Mar 23, 2017
Maharashtra doctor strike: Medical Teachers' Association threatens mass resignation if demands are not fulfilled within 48 hours
- Aggressive octopuses were given Ecstasy and they started behaving very human-like
- NASA sent a balloon into space over North Pole - this is what they found
- Did Big Bang actually happen? Astronomers ponder new way to find out once and for all
- Astronomers find Spock's home planet Vulcan?
- Russia doesn't want a 'second fiddle role' in joint lunar orbit space station project with US