Science & Health
Tamil Nadu: Fake anti-vaccination messages circulated widely on WhatsApp and Facebook, fuelling fears that polio might return
Gravitational lensing is when objects with large masses such as galaxies or clusters of galaxies warp the spacetime surrounding them in such a way that they can create multiple images of background objects.
Jan 26, 2017
'Rogue NASA' Twitter account is fighting against US President Donald Trump's climate change policies, but who's behind it?
Scientists create first stable semisynthetic lifeform, but warn that complex organism is a long way off
7 hours ago
- Manchester City players best in the world? Assistant coach Mikel Arteta believes so
- Congress leaders meet CAG seeking a probe into Rafale deal
- Babul Supriyo threatens to break man's legs and 'hand him a crutch' at event for differently-abled
- Delhi HC rejects plea to disclose formula behind fuel pricing
- Elon Musk shows off updated Big 'Falcon' Rocket: All you need to know
- Supervillain Lair? Hundreds of Great White Sharks congregate mid-Pacific in the winter
- Captain James Cook's long-lost ship the HMS Endeavour finally found, say marine archaeologists
- Scientists develop new photon chip which could revolutionise quantum computing
- NASA shares 'First Light' images taken by TESS, scouting southern sky for exoplanets