Science & Health
Gravitational lensing is when objects with large masses such as galaxies or clusters of galaxies warp the spacetime surrounding them in such a way that they can create multiple images of background objects.
Jan 26, 2017
'Rogue NASA' Twitter account is fighting against US President Donald Trump's climate change policies, but who's behind it?
Scientists create first stable semisynthetic lifeform, but warn that complex organism is a long way off
DUSU fake certificate row: Student union president can't remember his courses in Thiruvalluvar University9 hours ago
- Uttar Pradesh: Girl's father chops off her lover's genitals with pair of scissors
- Amazon-Samara Capital buy Aditya Birla Group's More retail chain for Rs 4,200 crore
- Here's why Kanye West is moving to Chicago but not Kim Kardashian
- Woman's arm chopped off by father a week after inter-caste marriage in Hyderabad
- Russia to bring back to life Woolly Mammoths, many other extinct species in Jurassic Park-styled enclosure
- A robotic skin that can convert anything and everything into a robot
- Elon Musk shows off updated Big 'Falcon' Rocket: All you need to know
- ISRO's PSLV-C42 launches 2 UK satellites into space making it first ever night launch
- Spiders are having a party at this Greek town; cobwebs envelop entire city