According to Nasa, the space nuclear reactor tech could literally empower future Mars habitats, transforming Mars resources into water, oxygen and fuel – all the necessary requirements for humans to live on Mars long-term.The Kilopower could produce continuous electricity for 10 or more years in the harsh and extreme environments of the Red Planet. The technology is not dependent on solar power, which means that it could meet power demands even at night or during prolonged sunlight-reducing dust storms.
Nov 16, 2017
Science & Health
A fireball flew across the sky over Phoenix, Arizona, at around 8:30pm on Tuesday, 14 November. This video was captured on a security camera from the Chandler Police Departments Chandler Heights Substation.
Nov 16, 2017
A new immersive VR experience now offers a unique way to visualize and interact with a brain. The system, developed by researchers from the Wyss Center for Bio and Neuroengineering and the University of Geneva, allows users to see the pleasure centres of a mouse brain. The system has been developed to help handle the huge volumes of data now produced by a new generation of high-resolution imaging techniques.
Nov 15, 2017
Stunning aerial images of 400 mysterious gates on the edge of volcanoes in Saudi Arabia show new details
The tribunal stated, once the limit for the day is reached, any additional visitors proceeding towards the shrine would be stopped either at Ardhkumari or Katra.
Nov 13, 2017
- What COVID-19 patients see before death; ICU doctor simulates last moments [Watch]
- Bird flu hits UK amid rising coronavirus positive cases; infected birds to be culled
- Mysterious monolith discovered in Utah Desert, sparks alien debate
- New frog species to be named after Bengaluru city; here's why
- Life-saving machine could improve survival chances of severe COVID patients