After the Hindi version, Oxford University Press has launched online dictionaries in Tamil and Gujarati as part of its special focus on Indian languages.
Aug 11, 2017
Mamata's Republic? Bengal CM disallows state bureaucrats to hear PM Modi's Quit India anniversary speech
- Indian govt develops own game app in bid to counter rising cyber crimes against children
- TN actor and MLA Karunas arrested for controversial remarks on CM Palaniswami, deputy Panneerselvam
- Rajasthan elections 2018: Jaswant Singh's son Manvendra quits BJP; says 'choosing the lotus was a mistake'
- Pakistan PM Imran Khan decries 'arrogant' India for cancelling foreign ministers' meet
- Radhika Apte least bothered about her leaked clips, says 'now, I can do anything'
- Bigg Boss Tamil 2 elimination: Yashika evicted; Riythvika Aishwarya, Vijayalakshmi enter grand finale
- Batti Gul Meter Chalu full HD movie leaked online; free download likely to affect box office collection
- Sarkar first song: Simtaangaran single from Thalapathy Vijay's film released [Video]
- Bigg Boss Malayalam elimination live updates: Archana joins Mohanlal on the floor