The report noted that India had in 2016 lost the maximum number of human lives (2119) and over $21 billion worth of properties.
Nov 10, 2017
GST Council lowers rates on several items in 28% slab to 18%; revenue loss of Rs 20,000 crore expected
- NASA opens up on Oumuamua, conspiracy theorists insist on alien technology angle
- Cyclone Gaja LIVE updates: Rescue personnel on standby as storm set to reach TN coast by evening
- GSLV Mk III: ISRO launches India's heaviest rocket from Sriharikota
- Drunk Irish passenger assaults Air India cabin crew for not serving more wine
- Government suspects under-reporting of revenues by telcos; orders strict auditing
- Alia Bhatt looks visibly upset around Ranbir Kapoor, but why?
- Pilots report UFO sighting off Irish coast, probe underway
- Tanuj Virmani admits receiving Akshara Haasan's leaked pictures from her: But I haven't let them out
- Taxiwala (Taxiwaala) box office collection in US premieres: Rahul film fails to beat Geetha Govindham