British broadband provider TalkTalk said a cyberattack on its website could have led to the theft of private data from its more than 4m customers, in what would be one of the biggest such breaches of personal information in the country.
Oct 23, 2015
- Who was Stan Lee? Here's all about the creator of Spider-Man, Avengers and X-Men
- About 2,400 Indians, mostly from Punjab, detained in US jail for illegal immigration
- China's stealth fighter J-20 flaunts missile payload: Should India be worried?
- Union minister Ananth Kumar passes away at 59; PM Modi, President Kovind offer condolences
- Big relief for Deloitte, PwC, EY and KPMG as govt panel allows permission to operate in India
- Demonetisation spurred Indian economy's digitisation but issues remain
- Hiring shoots up to 21% in October; IT sector leads
- Apple eyes a bigger bite of market with Amazon deal
- Visa and Mastercard losing market share in India to indigenous UPI, RuPay card: Arun Jaitley