Los Angeles International Airport is set to become the largest US airport to allow popular ride-sharing services such as Uber and Lyft to pick up passengers at curbside, following a vote by a local commission on 16 July.
Jul 17, 2015
The European Central Bank (ECB) raised its emergency funding for Greek banks slightly on 16 July, in a step to help banks partially reopen after euro zone governments agreed in principle to grant Athens a new three-year loan.
Jul 16, 2015
A court in California has slapped a $7.3m (£4.6m, €6.6m) fine on taxi-app firm Uber for not disclosing enough information about its operations to regulators, besides recommending suspension of its operations across the state.
Jul 16, 2015
The European Commission proposed to give Greece a €7bn (£4.92, $7.7bn) bridge loan to cover the countrys financing needs in July using the European Financial Stability Mechanism (EFSM).
Jul 15, 2015
- World's smallest computer could cure cancer among other incredible things
- Did Saudi Crown Prince bin Salman meet Israel PM Netanyahu? Iranian press says so
- Ice candy seller arrested for abducting, raping and mutilating body of minor in Gwalior
- Porn star and Russia's hottest World Cup fan Natalya Nemchinova bares it all for Maxim magazine
- Plans to sell Air India shelved, government looks at improving profits
- Blood on his hands: 'Fugitive' Mallya paid London staffers, but not those based in India, say Kingfisher employees
- Chanda Kochhar exit: This is how ICICI Bank board edged out 'aggressive, defiant' CEO
- Sistema exits Reliance Communications; sells its 10 percent stake
- ICICI bank probes 31 loan accounts based on whistle-blower complaint