Edmund Shing says online upstarts Netflix, Airbnb and Uber are fueling demand for cloud computing.
Oct 29, 2015
James Bond is back, and companies such as Belvedere vodka, Gillette shavers and Heineken have paid undisclosed sums for product tie-ins with Spectre in sponsorships that one marketing specialist says are cinemas version of the Olympics.
Oct 28, 2015
- Who was Stan Lee? Here's all about the creator of Spider-Man, Avengers and X-Men
- About 2,400 Indians, mostly from Punjab, detained in US jail for illegal immigration
- China's stealth fighter J-20 flaunts missile payload: Should India be worried?
- Union minister Ananth Kumar passes away at 59; PM Modi, President Kovind offer condolences
- Job market to see 4% spurt in FY2019; IT, retail and health to witness robust hiring
- Skill India reality check: 70% of Indian youth don't have idea about govt's skill development programmes
- India hopes to calm fuel price stink with basmati fragrance
- Jet Airways to sell 6 Boeing 777 aircraft in a bid to fly out of debt turbulence
- China's largest bank offers $200 mln lifeline to Indian MSME sector