Facebook reported a 11% jump in profit for the third quarter as it witnessed a spike in revenue from ad sales. The social media giant saw revenues climb to $4.5bn (Â£2.9bn, â‚¬4.1bn) and claimed that its average daily users rose to more than 1 billion a day.
Nov 5, 2015
Film-related products now account for 15% of all UK toy sales.
Nov 4, 2015
Edmund Shing explains why you should invest in alternative investment management business Man Group.
Nov 4, 2015
- Delhi police release images of 2 suspected JeM terrorists; national capital on high alert
- US national killed in Andaman Islands for illegally entering Sentinelese tribe area
- Stan Lee's POW! Entertainment responds to Bill Maher's 'disgusting' comments on author's death
- Who is Krishna Kumari Kohli? Pakistan's Hindu lawmaker makes it to BBC's 100 women of 2018 list
- For Indian unicorn Oyo Hotels, the biggest market now is China
- BREAKING: Nissan Chairman Carlos Ghosn arrested for under-reporting income
- History of a feud: Tatas want to fly Jet, but without the captain for a reason
- Crypto bloodbath: Tale of IMF support that turned a deadly trap
- SBI internet banking ban from Dec 1: How to check if your account is registered with mobile number