Los Angeles International Airport is set to become the largest US airport to allow popular ride-sharing services such as Uber and Lyft to pick up passengers at curbside, following a vote by a local commission on 16 July.
Jul 17, 2015
The European Central Bank (ECB) raised its emergency funding for Greek banks slightly on 16 July, in a step to help banks partially reopen after euro zone governments agreed in principle to grant Athens a new three-year loan.
Jul 16, 2015
A court in California has slapped a $7.3m (£4.6m, €6.6m) fine on taxi-app firm Uber for not disclosing enough information about its operations to regulators, besides recommending suspension of its operations across the state.
Jul 16, 2015
The European Commission proposed to give Greece a €7bn (£4.92, $7.7bn) bridge loan to cover the countrys financing needs in July using the European Financial Stability Mechanism (EFSM).
Jul 15, 2015
- TCS shares set for big gains after 1:1 bonus issue
- SBI offers PoS way for cash withdrawal to beat currency crunch
- Indian immigrants sent the most money home in 2017, ahead of Chinese
- KYC norms: RBI makes Aadhaar-bank accounts linking mandatory
- TCS set to become 1st Indian company with $100 billion market cap