The Chinese company Revotek released the worlds first 3D blood vessel bio-printer on Sunday (25 October). With two nozzles working alternatively, the bio-printer can finish a 10cm blood vessel within two minutes.
Oct 26, 2015
- Who was Stan Lee? Here's all about the creator of Spider-Man, Avengers and X-Men
- About 2,400 Indians, mostly from Punjab, detained in US jail for illegal immigration
- China's stealth fighter J-20 flaunts missile payload: Should India be worried?
- Union minister Ananth Kumar passes away at 59; PM Modi, President Kovind offer condolences
- Hiring shoots up to 21% in October; IT sector leads
- Tata Sons begins due process for taking over controlling stake in Jet Airways
- Big relief for Deloitte, PwC, EY and KPMG as govt panel allows permission to operate in India
- Visa and Mastercard losing market share in India to indigenous UPI, RuPay card: Arun Jaitley
- Delhi, Mumbai success spurs India plan to privatise six more airports