Rushing into the store, the desperate fashionistas could be seen grabbing anything off the wracks
Nov 5, 2015
Facebook reported a 11% jump in profit for the third quarter as it witnessed a spike in revenue from ad sales. The social media giant saw revenues climb to $4.5bn (Â£2.9bn, â‚¬4.1bn) and claimed that its average daily users rose to more than 1 billion a day.
Nov 5, 2015
Film-related products now account for 15% of all UK toy sales.
Nov 4, 2015
- Cyclone Gaja LIVE updates: Rescue personnel on standby as storm set to reach TN coast by evening
- GSLV Mk III: ISRO launches India's heaviest rocket from Sriharikota
- Drunk Irish passenger assaults Air India cabin crew for not serving more wine
- Twitter storm rages over US President Donald Trump's Diwali tweet
- Ashok Leyland stock turmoil seen only in the short term
- Interim budget 2019: Arun Jaitley may make crucial announcements in direct tax
- Jet Airways to sell 6 Boeing 777 aircraft in a bid to fly out of debt turbulence
- Merger of Jet Airways and Tata SIA Airlines on cards as talks pick up pace
- RBI, FinMin unlikely to be influenced by IMF's change of heart towards cryptocurrencies