US Defence Secretary Ash Carter awarded $75m (£48.7m) on 28 August, to help a consortium of high-tech firms and researchers develop electronic systems packed with sensors flexible enough to be worn by soldiers or moulded onto the skin of a plane.
Aug 29, 2015
2 hours ago
- Congress leaders meet CAG seeking a probe into Rafale deal
- Babul Supriyo threatens to break man's legs and 'hand him a crutch' at event for differently-abled
- Nokia X7 display panel image leaks ahead of launch: Key details revealed
- RSS chief Mohan Bhagwat insists Muslims an integral part of the Hindu Rashtra
- India's market boom is coming to an end, Goldman Sachs warns
- India delays imposition of higher tariffs on some US goods to November
- Gold prices fall as investors turn to dollar for safety amid US-China trade tensions
- Asian business confidence at worst level in 3 years as 'upturn in world economy ends'
- US justice department probes Tesla over CEO Elon Musk's tweets about taking company private