Articles by Ankita Mehta
Ankita Mehta is a senior correspondent for International Business Times India. She started her career at IBTimes in June 2011 and covers science, entertainment and crime.
Yang Ye-Won sexual harassment controversy: Studio owner jumps into river, leaves suicide note behind
Who was Kavi Kumar Azad? Lesser-known facts about Dr Hansraj Hathi of Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah
"Some witnesses recalled seeing people cutting up, cooking and eating human flesh, including penises cut from men who were still alive and from corpses, especially FARDC, and drinking human blood," the UN report said.
Jul 7, 2018
Boys forced to rape mothers during Congo war; soldiers chopped and cooked human flesh while men were alive: UN report
World Cup 2018: Lionel Messi better than Cristiano Ronaldo debate breaks a couple's 14 years of marriage
A report suggested that Dedrick Williams, who is named as one of the suspects in XXXTentacion's murder case, was sexually assaulted when he was in the shower.
Jul 3, 2018
Imran Khan's former wife Reham Khan was slammed on social media for being insensitive after she posted a beard-wearing photo in a cleric's attire on Twitter.
Jul 3, 2018
- Anil Ambani's RCom owes whopping Rs 15,000 crore to three Chinese banks
- Here's why breaking up Facebook won't address issues with content and security
- Whatsapp update: New feature could save users from great deal of embarrassment
- How Trade wars are changing the shape of globalisation
- Imran Khan snubs world leaders at SCO Summit, breaks diplomatic protocol [VIDEO]