Hooda accuses the Congress of losing its identity, adding that he would not compromise with anyone when it came to patriotism and self-respect.
Aug 19, 2019
Articles by Amal Rasheedali
Flood-hit villages of Karnataka will be renamed after contributors of over Rs 10 crore: CM Yediyurappa
CM Yediyurappa, who was visiting the flood-affected areas in Konnur Taluk of Gadag district, was blocked by the locals who were demanding aide and relief for flood-related damages.
Aug 10, 2019
- Sitharaman's economic revival plan goes for a toss, slowest credit growth in last two years
- Ayodhya case: CJI Ranjan Gogoi cancels foreign trip to ensure timely verdict
- Social media scare prompts HDFC Bank to clarify on deposit insurance programme
- After Thomas Cook, another British travel operator Cox and Kings bites the dust
- Manchu Manoj announces divorce from wife Pranathi Reddy: Check out his emotional note