Articles by Amal Rasheedali
Quick facts and Twitter reactions on Modi govt's 10% quota for 'economically weaker' General category
The Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) is supporting the strike while the United Democratic Front (UDF) led by Congress is observing a 'black day' in the state on Thursday.
Jan 3, 2019
The plan was to build a six-lane flyover covering a distance of 6.9-kilometres connecting Esteem mall in Hebbal to Basveshwara Circle in the heart of the city.
Jan 2, 2019
The horrifying incident took place on Wednesday after the class 3 students of Chaitanya Bharati English Medium School at Punganur in Chittoor district came late to the class.
Dec 27, 2018
Gleneagles Global Hospital in Lakdikapul was ransacked by the family members of the deceased Shameen Begum alleging medical negligence. The violent mob destroyed the premises and damaged furniture of the hospital.
Dec 26, 2018
The wastes that are dumped into Bellandur Lake tend to have toxic substances which leads to the lake catching fire.
Dec 22, 2018
2 days ago
- Gully Boy day 1 box office collection: Movie gets splendid opening; becomes Ranveer Singh's 2nd biggest opener
- Gully Boy day 2 box office collection: Ranveer Singh's movie suffers big drop but still earns in double digit
- Gully Boy movie review and rating: Critics hail Ranveer Singh, Alia Bhatt starrer
- Who is Ankiti Bose? The founder and CEO of the latest member of Unicorn club
- CAG: Delivery schedule in 2016 Rafale contract better by one month
- RBI confident NBFC liquidity situation will improve
- RCom trouble: Lenders press for more collateral from Reliance Group promoters
- Prateik Babbar, wife Sanya Sagar go topless on Instagram; couple gets brutally trolled