Pope Francis has visited Egypt three weeks after at least 45 people died in Isis attacks there. He laid flowers at Cairos largest Coptic cathedral, the scene of an attack last December. Francis was accompanied by the Coptic Pope Tawadros II.10% of Egyptians are Christian Copts, who were targeted in several attacks in the last months. During the two-day trip, Francis called for peace between Christians and Muslims in Egypt.
Apr 29, 2017
Jammu and Kahsmir: Farooq Abdullah insults security forces again, says mention of Kupwara martyrs insults Muslims
Do not politicise Triple Talaq issue: PM Modi urges Muslim community on the occasion of Basava Jayanti
BJP MLA leads rampage on police in Agra, a day after new UP DGP Sulkhan Singh promises action against goondaism
Ravi Shankar Prasad stirs controversy by claiming 'Muslims don't vote for BJP' but it still gave them 'proper sanctity'
Sadhvi Kamal calls Alwar lynching accused 'today's Bhagat Singh' as victim's family threatens suicide
3 hours ago
- Selena Gomez birthday: What's The Weeknd's plan for the former flame?
- Xiaomi Mi A2, A2 Lite Global Launch: Quick facts on upcoming Android One series phones
- Futuristic Vivo Nex with elevating front camera now available in India: Should you buy it?
- After Nokia X6, HMD Global confirms to bring Nokia X5 global variant soon
- After saying women shouldn't pluck and shape eyebrows, Darul Uloom issues fatwa against waxing and shaving
- Bengaluru student accuses Bigg Boss 11 contestant Bandgi Kalra of cheating him via fake iPhone X ad on Instagram
- GST Council cuts rate on over 50 products; relief for traders and consumers
- Kerala HC backs couple expelled by Thiruvananthapuram college for marrying against family's wishes
- A town in Pakistan that does not vote; here's why citizens of Rabwah are forced to abstain