The group who stopped the installation belong to the same caste as the Dalit families. They claim that they are part of the temple board even though they have no documentation to prove it.
Oct 12, 2018
Meerut: Over 100 Dalit families barred from installing Goddess Kali idol; threaten to convert to Islam
As many as 13 million Muslims living in the region are increasingly subjected to mass arbitrary detention, torture and mistreatment by the Chinese government, rights organisations have said.
Oct 10, 2018
Many influential Imams and clerics took to the streets to protest against the chief minister for giving money to the Hindus and not Muslims.
Oct 3, 2018
Mamata Banerjee gives Rs 28 crore for Durga Puja; Muslim groups retaliate, ask to double their stipend
Desai is the founder of Bhumata Brigade, an organisation which fights for women's justice and fights corruption. She has welcomed the Supreme Court's order which stated that women can enter the Sabarimala Temple.
Sep 28, 2018
Who is Trupti Desai? The gender rights activist says that she plans on visiting Sabarimala Temple soon
Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo inches closer to $2.5 million; Sarileru Neekevvaru struggles to cross $2 million mark10 hours ago
- 'Fixing Kingpin' Chawla likely to be flown on Monday, top bookies jittery
- J&K Police busts Jaish-e-Mohammed module in Srinagar, arrests 5 terrorists ahead of Republic Day
- Reducing pollution to water supply, Kejriwal's 10 'guarantees' ahead of Delhi Assembly elections
- Amid rising geopolitical tensions, Indian NGO to help rebuild lives of 1000 Iraqi youth
- NIA files case against tainted J&K cop Davinder Singh