Countries across the world have moved to reject Trumps recognition of Jerusalem as Israels capital. Tear gas has been fired at Palestinians during clashes with police.
Dec 7, 2017
What's all the hullabaloo about hijab-wearing students dancing to Jimikki Kammal song in Kerala? [VIDEOS]
Guardian lets Hadiya speak to husband; her father to move SC seeking ban on her meeting media, Jahan
Karnataka: Dharma Sansad seer says 'every Hindu should have 4 kids to check demographic balance in India'
Uttar Pradesh missionary school bars student from wearing hijab to class; threatens to rusticate her
The funeral procession for the militant in Friday's 'Isis' attack, Mugees Ahmad Mir, colour-coded the new form of resistance.
Nov 21, 2017
Ayodhya: UP CM skeptical on Sri Sri's mediation attempts; Supreme court to hear the case from Dec 5 onwards
Amid beating drums, the whistle of an ancient flute and an artillery salute, Thailand began an elaborate cremation ceremony for revered late King Bhumibol Adulyadej on Thursday (26 October). The late kings body, which had been lying in state at the palace since his death a year ago, was moved to the cremation area on Wednesday night. The 18th century chariot carrying the royal urn weighs nearly 14 tonne and was pulled by more than 200 soldiers.
Oct 26, 2017
- Is Rishi Kapoor starrer Mulk funded by Dawood Ibrahim? Director Anubhav Sinha explains in open letter
- iPhones in India hit by dangerous malware: All you need to know
- Bercy Les Bleus: Paris renames metro stations to honour World Cup-winning French football team
- Massive discounts on iPhones in India will be a thing of past: Here's why
- Delhi air hostess allegedly jumps off terrace, dowry death case filed after family claims she was murdered
- No second chance: Trump further tightens H-1B visa rules
- Here's why Elon Musk is calling a Thai cave rescuer a paedophile
- Why is China trying to eradicate Islam? Re-education with pork and liquor; call to prayer denied
- Denied sex, cancer patient slits wife's throat in Noida